Navigation Bar

Thanks to Kinder Kid for my first Award!!!!


Thanks for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award! I am very excited and honored to have you think of me!!!!!! :)




Now for the rules of this award:

1. Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered!

1. I am a kindergarten teacher in Northern VA and I LOVE it! (no secret here)
2.  I am the proud mom of 3 wonderful boys! We have an 11 year age gap between the older 2 and our little man....we have been missing a huge part of our family and NOW it is complete!
3. I met and married my husband in High school....OK not really but the day AFTER graduation!
4. I am a task starter and SOMETIMES a task finisher...I wish I was better at this.
5. I often take on more than I should. I have a hard time saying NO professionally. I love my job and I want to make it easier for everyone around me!
6. I MAY be addicted to these blogs....I have met some wonderful and amazing teachers here but I think I might need a support group since I am checking my updates in weeee hours of the morning.
7. I would LOOOOOVE to do a blogger world local meet up....anyone interested...maybe a DC weekend...meet up???!!!! 

I have several blogs that I love. I am NOT sure if they have this award or NOT so here we go! I am going to list them here and try to later go and tell them that I am awarding the this award!










http://mrsmorrowskindergarteners.blogspot.com/

http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/



(this blog was one of the first one I started following!)

http://seusstastic.blogspot.com/


I know this is not 15 but ALL of my other choices ALREADY have the award! Thanks friends and happpppppppy blogging! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Designed by A Hughes Design