Navigation Bar

Five Little Monkeys.....way TOOOO cute!




Today (go there NOW) I was shopping at the Dollar Tree and I found these SUPPPPPER cute monkey plates! They are a steal with 12 monkeys being in each pack!!!! :)



They were screaming for me to buy them! I bought a set for my whole team!!!!!!! Then I made this to store with the puppets.


I wanted to print a few 5 little monkeys poems to store with them when I found this adorable book on Carls Corner! Click here to grab this: 

I am going to use these plates for retelling and story props! I love these cute little monkeys! 

4 comments

  1. I just gave you an award. Come over the my blog to claim it.

    Rose

    "The Wonderful World of Kindergarten"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those monkey plates are too cute! Love it!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monkey plates - what a great idea to use them for retelling! I can think of some math applications as well - those would be great to use for telling story problems!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute monkey plates! Thanks for sharing your dollar tree find!

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete

Designed by A Hughes Design